Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Strangers In Life, Brothers In Death... (Compilation)


Military Marches

This is a Compilation I made of military march songs and folk songs sung in the military by participating soldiers of a couple different eras and subjects. These subjects include the Spanish Civil War (Songs from both the republic and the francoists are included), the Romanian Iron Guard, aswell as military march songs from modern communist China and North Korea. I tried to keep them relatively sorted out by subject. This is my first Compilation, I hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.mediafire.com/?hxnmzmyz3dz

2 comments:

  1. The link is broken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd really like to hear your compilation. Can you send it to me?
    highwaystar_79@hotmail.com
    highway.hell@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete